Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Break 2013


Grand Opening at Chick-fil-a! I couldn't believe we got Sofie in this photo. She is terrified of things that are dressed up and usually is glued to my hip.  Maybe we are getting over this fear:)

Sofie was so excited that her cousin Kyla was coming down from Enterprise for a lunch and to swim. Shannon's Aunt Paula and her daughter Kristy came down for the day.  We had so much fun with them.  Sofie and Kyla went on a little shop and both got matching swim suits. 
So CUTE!  

Daddy stayed with us for the weekend and then had to go back to Salt Lake and work.
I guess all good things have to come to an end:(


Morgan and Sydney got to go watch there cousin Scotlyn in her swim meet.  I still remember when these girls were all little and playing dress up.  Now they still play dress up but only to look good for the boys:)



We stayed at my Aunt and Uncles Condo and it was so much FUN.  The pool was heated and so we worked on our tans and swam.  I love the Sunshine and I think we were all ready for some warm weather.  This has been such a bad winter and we have not seen clear skies in a very long time.


Grandma Joy and Papa had us over almost every night for dinner.  The kids were not sure they liked the fact that we were not staying there this trip. Brynlee said she missed the smell of Grandmas house.  She is so much like me.  I am that same way.  Our last day there we had a BBQ and an Easter egg hunt and it was fun to be together with our family!!!

No comments: