Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Morgan and the 10 Virgins


Love this picture of Morgan and her Grandma Joy and her Great Grandma Hansen. They both came to support her for her performance in the 10 Virgins Musical that we did for our Relief Society Birthday Dinner. 

 It was such a wonderful presentation and really made me stop and reflect on my own life and if I have enough oil in my lamp and if I am prepared to meet my Savior. Morgan sang so beautiful.
 I love her both inside and out!!!




Even her Papa came even though it was just for the ladies:)

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Now this is the one I was waiting for. This is a beautiful post. One that you will want to share for generations to come. And speaking of generations, Four generations here with plenty of oil that have prepared each generation for good. Gosh, just look at the good in each of you...I love you! This is the most beautiful one of all. Just look at the beauty in the lives in each generation...