Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hoppy Easter!!!


So because we were in St. George for Spring Break, we didn't get home until the eve of Easter.  So my sweet hubby was all prepared for the Easter Bunny to come and I must say I was impressed.  The bunny had left little foot prints and the kids had to read them and follow the clues that were given through scriptures.  In the process they were taught the story of Jesus and His resurrection.  The bunny also left me some new bowls, a CD and some chocolate:)



Look at these cute kids and the smiles on their faces...
LOVE Easter and I LOVE Spring!
oh- and the best part of the day was that I didn't have to cook:)
Thanks Shan for making this a great Easter Sunday.

1 comment:

Adams said...

Forget the bowls and C.D.....mmmmm.....chocolate.....I bet they were your Easter Hershey eggs too, huh?