Wednesday, April 10, 2013

17 years with this Goof Ball!!!


I can't believe that I have been married to this Goof Ball for 17 years!  They say it just gets better and better and I have to agree.  I love this guy so much and can't imagine life without him.  He is a hard worker, he is funny, he is creative, he is the worlds best dad ( you can ask all of our kids).  I am so thankful that he chose to move to St. George Utah and work at Shoneys so he could meet my mom.  Yes- not me, but my mother, who then let me know that this poor kid from Arizona had just moved here before going on a mission and he doesn't know anybody.  So out of obligation I said yes to a date and then a few more before he left.  I then chose to serve a mission and so after 3-1/2 years we met back up and it took only about a month and we were engaged and married 3 months later.  
March 16th 1996.
I will forever be the luckiest girl ever!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M SOOOO GLAD I KNOW THE GOOF BALLS ")

Adams said...

My visiting teacher was over a few weeks ago and she was telling me about her husband. She said, "I'm sorry but I have to tell you that I am Heavenly Father's favorite daughter." I said, "Oh yeah?" She said something like, "Yep, He gave me Forrest (her husband)." It was so sweet. It made me think of a song that says, "If God made you then he must be in love with me." I am truly so grateful for eternal, helpful, kind spouses.