Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Who loves him the most?



It is almost the month of February and those that know me know how much I LOVE this holiday!!!  I love to think of creative ways to let my hubby know how much I love him. (any ideas- please share)  Look at this picture and you can see why I love him so much.  
He is such a great daddy!!!


He even wore purple on the same day as Morgan. (Not planned, of course)  He told her it looked like they were going to Sadie Hawkins together.  I had to take this picture because it was too sweet! She just recently admitted to me that she has a crush on her dad.  I loved it!!!  But I have news for her...  My crush is deeper and
 I will always love him MOST!!!

2 comments:

Adams said...

What a good Daddy! You know, your girl's prospect husbands are going to have a lot to live up to!

The Bass Family Pond said...

Awwww...So sweet, What a Sweet post, I am pretty sure that Shannon knows how much you love him, I've seen you around him and I see that your love is deep, as is his for you. Love it! ")