Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TERRIFIC Tuesday and WONDERFUL Wednesday!



Terrific Tuesday with her "new friends"!  Sofie has two new friends and she is so EXCITED to have play days every Tuesday with them.  How did she meet them you ask?




Because of this lady right here.  If only I had more time to tell you about my bestest friend Alissa and how we met 14 years ago.  Well,  I will tell you she is the worlds bestest grandma too.  Every Tuesday she watches her grandaughter Taylor and also Taylors friend Brynlie.  So she has now invited Ms. Sofie which will make it 3!  You see Alissa is always thinking of others and serving.  So of course she wants to give me a break and let me have a few hours to myself.  I think she is CRAZZZZY!!! 
(well I already knew that)



This is Alissa's oldest son Tyler.  He is Taylors daddy.  He was sporting a shirt from our state of Oklahoma!  Go Sooners!!!  I had no idea that he was a Sooners fan.  Oh- and did you notice that bandaid on his nose?  Oh- and did you notice the black eyes?  No he didn't get in a fight but it sure looks like it.  Pour guy is having some seizures and they are not sure why.


So here comes TROUBLE...  Look at those faces!


Wonderful Wednesday was not so wonderful at 8:00 am when my two little rug rats were crying at my feet that they were bored.  I had enough come 11:00 and we went to the rec. center for a swim.





They had so much fun!  I think this will be an every Wednesday outing from now on.  We cleaned up and got Little Ceasars pizza for a quick lunch before running Preston to Kindergarten and then came home ...


and look who is SLEEPING!!!  
Ohhh what a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY after all...

4 comments:

Adams said...

You are one fun Momma to take your kids swimming when Preston was getting close to going to Preschool. I'm a boring Momma and would have said no way because I don't want to be rushed. No wonder my boys always want to go to your house......

Adams said...

Sorry, I meant Kindergarten....

Grandma Carla said...

So nice of you to comment on my blog. Your words humbled me. I have loved keeping up with your family while living in Oklahoma. You have done a great job of journaling the whole experience. Your move away from there was so carefully done in pictures I felt I was there! Your printed books will be a wonderful legacy for your posterity! I have printed 4 so far. You have a darling family and you are one of the sweetest families I know. The friendships you have made are priceless and your children will always remember the experiences because you have them in your blog! Love you

The Bass Family Pond said...

What fun!!! What Sweet Friends You and Sofie have, Everyone looks HAPPY...What's up for Thursday? ")