Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Once there was a SNOWMAN...


These two munchkins were up and at them by 7:30 am!!!  I had dropped Morgan off at the bus stop after clearing the snow from the van.  Remember from previous posts that I mentioned our Lemon Home?  Well, the garage door wouldn't open and so we have been parking outside.  Little did I know or I guess think that it might snow.  So Preston and Sofie greeted me as I pulled into the driveway.  They were all smiles.  Preston had a ladder out ready to clear the snow from the top of the van.  He said " Mom I should make a sign that says I can clean the snow off your car"!!!  then he added ".25 cents... with a giggle"...  I sure love this boy.  He has been so good to shovel the snow off the driveway.  That was especially helpful when daddy was out of town last week.


I feel like I am still so behind around my home but I decided I need to relax and take a minute to play with the kids.  It felt so good to be outside in the crisp air and enjoying the morning view of my mountains.  It makes me happy to be HOME!


That face melts me... 




Preston was so excited to dress the snowman in his Utah Jazz Jersey...
Go Jazz!!!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

I LOVE THIS POST! But, it made me cry :( I miss you all so much, the pics are so cute of all of you. I Love the Jazzy Snowman Preston and Sofie (and Mom")Great Job!Love to see the joy in everyones eyes. Love you...