Saturday, January 28, 2012

GO BYU!


Girls night out going to the Utah/Byu Gymnastics meet.  First things first girls love to EAT.  So we went to the Corner Bakery and it was so good.  Their potato soup was so yummy...


We went with these two ladies from our ward and their girls.  It was so nice to get to know them better and to enjoy an out that I was so ready for.





We ended up clear at the top but nobody seemed to care.  It was very Fun as we were surrounded by RED...  The Utes gymnasts are very talented and I was surprised at the support they get. Over 13,000 people were there.  These girls were so excited to cheer on their Cougars!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca E. said...

That is so awesome Tricia! I don't know if you know, but I absolutely looove gymnastics! I never really thought about going to a university gymnastics meet. Next time you go, let me know I want to expose Ellie to it as much as possible!:) Go Cougars!