Monday, January 9, 2012

Our first days in the valley...


This is the view out my kitchen window.  I am LOVIN it!!!


Grandma decorated our door and had surprises for us when we walked into our new home...


Thank you grandma Rosie for the house warming gift...  This was our Christmas Tree this year and what a fun surprise!


This is the most romantic room in the house...


The master Bathroom!!!


This was our house warming gift from my mom and Lloyd.  My favorite part of this is that it says we do loud very well.  So TRUE!!!



Celebrated at our favorite...  Cafe Rio!


The next day we signed kids up for school, we ran errands, and it was crazy busy.  Look who came to my rescue!  My Bestest Friend Alissa brought us some dinner and we were STARVING.  Morgan was so excited to know that Little Ceasars Pizza was just up the street:)  Thank you Alissa!


My friend Pauline from our old neighborhood took Preston for the day. When she came back she brought over her daughter Tashia who was a really good friend of Sydneys.  Such cute friends!


Preston and his girls...


So HAPPY to be close to my friend again.  I just love her!!!


and I love this friend too.  She is on baby # 6 and looks fabulous!!!


First day of school. Such cute sisters! Syd was so cute with Bryn.  She truly takes on the momma role so well.  I am so thankful for my little helpers.


Syd and Mrs. Norris


Bryn and Mrs. Nixon


Preston couldn't stand that he had to wait to go to school.  He was watching the clock all morning.  In Oklahoma he went to full day Kinder. They also have a pre k for 4 year olds so for two years he has gone to school all day.  He is not so sure about being home with momma and this momma is not so sure she likes it either.  
Preston hates to be bored!!!  


Preston and Mrs. Howard


Christmas Programs...


neighborhood Christmas parties... and then off to St. George to be with our families for Christmas!  
We can hardly wait...

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Beautiful Mountains, But, what happens when those beautiful Mountain Lions come out to play ") No matter where you go or where you're at it you bring fun, what great, fun, family time you all got to have. Isn't Christmas so much fun....Enjoyed all your Christmas pics. in both posts. Great Memories my friend....