Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sydney goes to the Temple


      This was a very special day for our Sydney.  It was her first time going to do Baptisms for the dead.  She was so excited about this.  I look at this picture of my oldest daughters and it brings tears to my eyes.  They are growing up so quickly and I am so thankful for each of them.  They are so different in many ways. But one thing they are alike in, is that they both desire to do what is right and they both have very high standards.  I love that they are different from one another because what one's strength may be, may help the other one.  I know that Sydney brings out the FUN in Morgan and I know that Morgan helps Sydney want to do her best in school. They balance one another in many ways.  

 So my memory of this day will be a few things.  I was able to participate since it was Sydney's first time doing Baptisms for the dead.  I was able to be baptized by Shannon.  This was a very sweet experience for me.  I will also remember wrapping the towel around Sydney as she came out from the font and the special feelings I had for her.  I LOVE her so much!  The last is a little bit funny.  We lost Syds wet underwear and they were no where to be found.  oopsie:)  Her hair also got stuck on the locker.  We laughed about this for a long time.

   We ended the night by having dinner in the Temple Cafeteria.  What a blessing the Temple is in our lives.  I am so thankful for the knowledge that 
Families can be together forever.
I always want to be with my own family!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I came to this beautiful post and saw I posted on the wrong one earlier so I had to delete it. But this is so Sweet and so glad you have this in your blog journal for you and your girls and their girls to see and read. love you so much...

Adams said...

PRETTY GIRLS!