Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cousin FUN


Went out to dinner at Dickies BBQ.
 Korbin was loving the all you can eat ice cream




Spent an entire day at the water park!
Look at those red faces…
Where was daddy with the sunscreen???



This was really an awesome moment at the Ute Stampede in Nephi. I took this photo just so I could remember what I love about our Papa.  He has such a tender heart and can show his emotions pretty easy.  As they sang "Proud to be an American" and this flag flew in from the sky and then all these soldiers caught it there was nothing but silence and tears.  I had the goose bumps.  It really made me stop for a moment and reflect on all the freedoms I enjoy.


I just LOVE this picture of my cowboy and his Grandma Joy!!!


This was so CLOSE to us that pieces of fireworks were flying all around us.



It was the closest I have ever been to them and I was freaking out myself.  I didn't get a picture of Korbin but he started to yell, scream and cry as one touched his skin.  He ran clear out of the stadium.  This last photo is some of the left overs from it.


I don't think we will ever forget this experience!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging, I love seeing all the fun, sweet smiles and the memories that your family will always remember. ")