Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy Farty Continues...



So my awesome friends helped me pull off another little surprise get away for Shan.  Rosie stayed over night with my kids and Alissa and I went up to Heber and decorated a cabin that they had access too through some friends.  She was so amazing and did all the extra's from decorations to the food preparations. She even got him cheesecake and Dr. Pepper since that is what he always says he will want if he gets a terminal illness.  It was so fun.  Her and I went up early on a Friday and got everything ready and then Shan met up with Brad and they came up after work.


Dinner was AMAZING!!!
Alissa made Mexican Rice 
that was to die for, along with Fajitas.
So YUMMY!


She cut out circles and wrote funny things about Shan's personality on them.
We had some good laughs over them.


I can't believe we are 40!


Sunday was his actual day of his birthday so me and the kids gave him a 
FARTY PARTY…
We made funny sayings and put them on the walls, 
on the table cloth, 


and the kids took breakfast to him in his bed.


You know your getting old when you blow out your candles
 and the fire alarm goes off.


Sydney had her first Sunday in Young Women's 
on the day of dad's birthday.
She looked so beautiful.  She was so ready for this. 
 I am so proud of her and the 
beautiful daughter she is becoming.


I am excited for these two girls to share in their experiences as they grow up.
How LUCKY they are to have each other.


It was fun to have Rosie with us during all the fun celebrations.  
She truly is just part of our family.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always a fun time with the Wilson, Never a dull moment ") So fun spending that time with you all, And YOU and your fam will always be in my Heart. Love you...