Monday, February 3, 2014

Holy crap your OLD!!!



I have never been able to pull off a surprise for my husband but this time I DID IT!!!
I asked everyone at his work to dress in black or white in honor of Shannon's big 40!
The kids and I snuck into his office while he was in there.  We went in and he looked confused.  Usually if I was going to his office he would know about it.  But this time he was looking a bit shocked.  Especially when I wrapped a boa around his neck and put him in a chair with wheels and started singing loudly "Happy Birthday" as we took him for a ride to a room filled with all his co-workers and some cake and ice cream.  He was so embarrassed and I was loving every minute of it:)



Preston wore a bald head to honor his dad on his special day.





2 comments:

Adams said...

Oh my gosh this post is hilarious! So much about it makes me laugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of this was the toilet on the cake "Holy Crap") loved it...