Sunday, February 2, 2014

Forever in our HEARTS!


Picked up this CUTE little lady at the airport.  We had to take a picture in the parking lot because we are weird like that.  I was so happy to have her with us.  I didn't tell any of my kids she was coming so we wanted to surprise them.


SURPRISE!!!
look at those happy faces...


The kids reaction was so cute.  They were at piano and when they came around the corner and saw her they were so happy.  Rose was like a grandma to my kids but especially to Preston and Sofie.  They were so excited for Grandma Rose to visit!


My mom will forever be thankful for Rosie.  She knew that even though her daughter was far away she was in good hands.  Rose was there to watch our kids so Shannon and I could go to the Temple which was 3 hours away.  She was there to make me laugh and ease my load when I was stressing out with being a momma.  She was there to read stories to my kids, take them for ice cream, and cuddle them.  She even had gum and paper in her Sunday bag to keep them quiet. She LOVED our family when we needed it most.  As a mother I know that I will want someone to be there for my kids when I can't be there myself. 
 Rosie will forever be in our hearts!!!

2 comments:

Adams said...

Is Rose here now or was this earlier???

I am so glad you put down your thoughts on the post before. You never know who will read it and will finally admit they have a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Anonymous said...

Whoop, Whoop She's Baaaack ") I was shocked to see What's up Wilson's at the top of my blog list. So happy to see you. And WOW...let the flood gates open, Gosh, I miss you and the feelings are mutual. Because of you I love my Family More, My Friends More and most importantly My Savior more, I am a better person because of you my dear Friend, Always in my Heart for Sure, Love you ")