Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Where is daddy when we need him?


So this usually is daddies tradition with the kids, but he happens to be in Vegas.  Every year he is out of town for Halloween due to his work. He usually carves pumpkins with the kids before he goes.  This year it didn't happen and oh how I miss him.  I really get grossed out from the smell and the texture of a pumpkin and my kids are not any better.  Morgan said "this is worse than doing the dishes". She refuses to touch any food when she does dishes and she gags if she does.  Preston had to be begged to do it just for a photo.  Sofie refused. Syd was at a friend party but she would have helped me out.  
(at least I think she would)



Bryn was a trooper even though she thought it was "DISGUSTING"!
Look at that face!!!


Now look at that.  What do you think?
Daddy where are you???
We need you!

1 comment:

Adams said...

I just might puke too from that first picture....it looks MOLDY! Glad that I went on down to the other pictures. I guess it was a regular ol' pumpkin. Your kids are funny with it being all gross. They should be my kids....I am the same way! I HATE carving pumpkins and always make David do it with the boys. YUCK!