Monday, October 22, 2012

Gardner Village day out...


My friend Kristy invited us to go to Gardner Village since the kids had no school.  
We packed a picnic basket, the weather was beautiful and we had so much FUN!
Thanks Kristy for getting us out of the house:)


These two love each other so much.  Sofie calls NieNie her best friend:)
 Just a side note to the kids and their shirts:
Syd got a Tye Dye kit from school and so they all went outside and made a shirt.  I wish I would have got some pictures of the MESS!  I HATE this kind of stuff so I didn't even help them.  I think that Morgan and Sydney will never ever ever attempt doing this with their sisters and brother again:)  They were covered in color and the kids had ruined their shirts and let's just say the Wilson house had a melt down because of  this.  My recommendation to any smart parent.
Say NO to Tye Dye!




Preston and Sofie were so excited to ride the Ponies.  
This was their first time on a horse.   
Look at the SMILES!


Love this group shot!  



No comments: