Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My friend- My SISTER...


My friend Alissa is more than a friend she is my 
"BIG SISTER"!
I am so thankful that we met when we did.  We needed one another and Father in Heaven knew it.  I know that we knew each other up in that old Heaven and we had a party.  Speaking of parties, today she turned 50 and we celebrated with a little lunch and a shop. I made this little bucket that said, "50 sucks!  It had 50 suckers and a few other surprises:)  
Doesn't she look great for 50???


She hates any attention on herself and she has a very hard time when others do anything for her.  She is always giving to her family, her friends, at work (she is a nurse), and would give anything to someone in need.  Even when we talk she only wants to hear about me and what is going on.  
I am so thankful for her example.  I sure do Love my Big Sis!
Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Very Cute Post! And Happy Birthday to Alissa ")