Monday, October 29, 2012

FUN Filled Friday..


Sydney and Brynlee received Eagle of the Month for school and so daddy and I went to the school to surprise them.  They are having such a great year at Silver Mesa. So thankful for the answered prayers and to see smiles on their faces as they leave and come home each day! 
Such a huge difference a school can make! 
Grandma Joy and Papa went with us to celebrate.  I pulled the kids at lunch and we went to Chick Fil A.  They love this place.  Grandma Joy and Papa left to go back to St. George.  Papa had hip surgery and was up here for a few weeks.  We are really going to miss them:( 
We then hurried home and got dressed in our Halloween costumes so we could go see my friend Alissa at her work Halloween party.  The kids were so EXCITED to see her.  It was so much fun walking around the old folks home and letting all these oldies give the kids candy and to see some of them dressed up themselves.
We had some great laughs!!!
Bryn wanted to be a "pretty" clown 
Sofie a mermaid

 
Sydney a HOT witch and Preston was a Sumo Wrestler but refused a picture:( 
Guess who was there???
Sofie's Best New Friend Taylor!!!
That night we hurried to a party that we were invited to.  Friends in our ward all got together with our families at the West's home.  Kristy is so talented and makes things so much fun.  So fun that when we left their house Preston said, "Mom, I wish Kristy was my mom".  This just made me smile because I would want her to be my mom to. She is AMAZING!!!  
I wish you could see her eyelashes.  She is so cute!
This granny is pretty cute too.  She was so excited to be invited out to the party!!!
Look at these two STUDS! 
     
So many fun games that the kids never wanted to stop.  The adults had fun too:)Ok so I am tired. It was a fun filled Friday but I sure was TIRED when it was over!!!






3 comments:

Jen Garbett said...

Seriously the GRANNY!! I almost didn't recognize her. Awesome!

Adams said...

OH MY GOSH! Yours and Shannon's costume is H I L A I O U S !!!!

Adams said...

um....that was supposed to be hilarious....