Thursday, October 11, 2012


Happy Halloween!!! 
 I just had to post this because it cracks me up.  My Syd is always making us laugh.  I love this kids personality.  She came into this world so fast that I had no time for any pain meds and holy moly this is still the kind of girl she is...  She wants to do everything fast, she wants it now, and she will do anything to get it.  I have to remind her that she is only 11.  I realize that she is my one kid that I can count on to get her chores done. Why?  Because she knows if she does then she will have money to get those things she wants. 
 Syd- our family would not be the same without YOU.  
Thank you for knowing when I need a hug, a helper, and a good laugh.  
I LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Adams said...

Hahahahahahaha! If only you could make it so where when you clicked on the picture you were talking like your "special" people. Perfect!

The Bass Family Pond said...

Hilarious...Syd, I Love You too ")Too funny, Now I can go study with a smile on my face and a little less stressed. ") I sure miss you guys! You probably get tired of hearing that but, I DO!

R. H. Roberts said...

Ok, your blog is just too cute! I love seeing what your family is up to!