Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Good Bye Jo Jo:(


So the kids were so excited to have a sleep over with Jo Jo.  She didn't get to come until quite late on Saturday due to all the activities. Cheer- wedding- Adult session of Stake confrence and Saturday errands.  So by the time she got here I was worried that we would have some cranky kids.  But to my surprise they were very happy.  Probably because Jo Jo was playing beauty salon and doing finger nails and toes.


Sofie girl is such a funny kid.  They should put a warning on the nail polish bottles that says: Do NOT sniff nail polish while wet...  She went to church like this and an older girl handed Sydney a tissue and told her she thought Sofie had a booger:)


Daddy is such a good sport. He is so sweet with our kids. I love watching him. At the wedding he went right up and started dancing with his girls.  


Morgan did such a great job with her spider on dads big toe.  
I think it bit me in the night:)




Morgan did a great job on Jo's


Check out those nails.  It is a bat on her ring finger...
Thank you Jo Jo for making memories.  We will miss you but are so excited for this new chapter in your life.  Hope you enjoy those rocky mountains in Colorado!
Good Bye Jo Jo...:(

4 comments:

Adams said...

I saw that picture of Morgan painting Shannon's toes and it made me think of my Dad. He always let us do stuff like that. I didn't think much of it then but now I realize how great of a FATHER he was for letting us do that. So many men would be worried about their masculinity. But I do have to say that the picture of Shannon's toe is NASTY!!!!!!!!!! What is it with men and them always having nasty feet!

Adams said...

Can you tell that I have issues with feet?

The Bass Family Pond said...

Awww...Bitter, Sweet!!! What fun and Morgan, Great Job on Dad's Spider Toe that looks Awesome and Tricia, I'm sure you did get bit! ")Thanks for having Jo over she had fun too, her nails she proudly showed me Sunday Morn.

The Bass Family Pond said...

This is Jolayne... I love this!!! I had a great time and I was really impressed with Morg's nail job! I showed everyone at work the next couple of days! Thanks so much for being such a great family! I'll miss you guys!