Sunday, October 30, 2011






Because we live in an area where our ward family is so spread out we have been having Grandma Rose over once a week to stay with us while she student teaches in our Grove schools.  It has been so AWESOME!  The kids love it and so do I. I found this upstairs in the playroom and I think it tells you how much we love the Bass family:)  


Sofie was getting her morning loves from her Grandma Rose...


Preston got to dress up for his class for his Halloween party. He was a pretty awesome Scooby Doo!!!


I think we took everything but the kitchen sink for our shop to Joplin.  


Sofie girl loves her babies and to play house. Notice the bottle of real juice. She says it's for her baby dolls. She is so fun to watch as she grows up. She is always in her own little world playing house...


Look at the beautiful 45 minute drive.  It is so pretty. I really love the Fall.  It just makes me get really really really HOMESICK:( I miss the mountains, pine nuts, deer hunts, and FAMILY!



Sofie and "her friends"!  She was chatting with them while I was checking out and getting lot's of looks. She is one, fun little shopper!

2 comments:

Rebecca E. said...

Awwww... Gotta love those Bass'

The Bass Family Pond said...

Oooooh So Sweet, I love it...Gotta love those Wilson's too ") Seriously how sweet you all are to us, so glad we know you and get to play and have fun. Sofie is one of a kind gotta love her ")