Friday, October 7, 2011

SO SO CUTE!



Sofie did my hair the other day while I was talking to "grandma" (my momma) on the phone. She was really into it. She would hold the elastic in her mouth and then GRAB my hair and twist. It was killing me but I was getting a kick out of her.  When she was all done. (FINALLY)  She said 
"Oh you look SO SO CUTE"


I think she is So so cute especially on her school day. We go to the local library and stay for at least a couple hours. She loves it and thinks it is "her" school. Miss Karen is very sweet with her and she really takes her time to teach the kids.  Sofie has a "boyfriend" Ryder that meets her at the library so maybe this is why she loves it so much... Mmmmmmm:)

2 comments:

Adams said...

You must put the pony tail holder in your mouth when fixing their hair also?? I love how much they are really paying attention to us! I will always remember a little girl that mom used to babysit when I first learned just how much they are watching. She loved to fold clothes with us. One day, I was folding towels and she walks up and puts part of the towel under her chin. I just laughed and couldn't figure out what she was doing. I never realized until that moment that when I fold towels I always put the middle of the towel under my chin as I put the 2 ends together. It was a teenage teaching moment for me.

Rebecca E. said...

We love the library too! Evan calls it his "library class" so he has school just like Ellie does. They feel so big! Love it that it's FREE too. :)