Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bryns new LOVE...





So for a month or so Bryn has not been very excited about piano.  She usually ends up in tears and it becomes a fight.  So due to a stubborn mom that wants her way, I was pretty much making and forcing her to practice.  I just know that piano is something that I really really REALLY want my kids to stick too.  WHY you may ask?  Because 1. I regret that I quit and 2. I know that it is a talent that they will use for the rest of their lives.  I know that I need to let them have a voice and that they need to be heard when it comes to these decisions.  I do not want to push them and then regret it all together. So we sat the kids down and had a discussion and agreed that Bryn needs to try other things and take a break from the piano.  I hope that she will have a desire to pick it back up later and am confident that she will. So what she has been wanting to do for a very long time was CHEERS.  It is a class that teaches them gymnastics and cheerleading.  I love seeing her go away all smiles. 
 I think we found Bryns new LOVE:)

1 comment:

Rebecca E. said...

Oh I miss Brynlie! She is so cute and quite the little cheerleader. A girl after my own heart! :) She looks very flexible, I'm sure she'll do great in it especially since she loves it so much!