Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We are counting down the days til BUBBA'S Baseball Birthday!


So Preston is driving us absolutely crazy about how many more days til his birthday. He is sooo... excited and just can't wait.  So each morning I wake up to those cute brown eyes saying "Mom can I take off another baseball"?


Preston's Birthday is also the first day of school! 
He thinks this is pretty cool.


9 more days and we will be batting it up in some water baseball with moms, dads, and kids.  Be ready for some peanuts and cracker jacks and alot of WET FUN!

2 comments:

Adams said...

Ok, what I like most about this post is that you changed your background to "back to school!" It made me think of our conversation this morning and you being able to hear it in my voice (when answering the phone) that I was READY for school to be back in session!

Tricia said...

Alisa- if you read this I am crying because now we have one more week to ENDURE due to construction at the schools
... Little does Preston know- I was on the countdown myself:)