Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OFF to the RACES!


Yesterday afternoon was our back to school. Daddy took a half day so that I could have a little help. It is a struggle trying to get to four different schools in a couple hours and a two year old in the mix of all the craziness.
Preston was first. He has Mrs. Austin. Her son played basketball with 
Preston so he was really excited to have her as a teacher. (Kindergarten Boy)


Bryn with Ms. Watts. She was so happy to get her. She says she is really sassy and pretty:) 
(2nd grader)





Sydney with her teachers and I truly can't remember their names. Sad but true:) 
I think she is in for a great year. (5th grader)


Morgan woke up with a headache and not feeling very good. She got her schedule for 7th grade and was so surprised that she was in pre algebra.  The teacher explained that it was because of her test scores at the end of the year.  She is very nervous about it. She is my one that always gets the back to school jitters.  I always have a sick stomach the first day.  It is bitter sweet. They truly are my best friends in so many ways.  The TRUST we have to have in others and their influence on our kids is always huge for me.  I will carry a prayer in my heart for the rest of today. 


Bryn with Coach Hayes who we absolutely LOVE!



Today the kids were off to the races.  When I say that I truly mean that.  We "raced" to the bus and were lucky to take a quick picture.  They have to be up by 6am and on the bus by 7:15 and we have not prepared ourselves for this new schedule.  WOW... I think I will need a nap with Sofie:) 
OH DARN...


2 comments:

Adams said...

Nap it up girl! I just woke up from mine!!!!

The Bass Family Pond said...

I remember the 1st day of kindergarten for each one of my kids, Now Becky is getting ready to send her first child to kindergarten. I was nervous and now she is, What Im trying to say is...It's so sweet to know how we love our children and how we have to let them learn and grow out in the world. Good news is that Becky's and your kids are being taught in the home as well, all the good spiritual things that helps them and you to get through those days of, when your kiddos are not around. sorry to make such a long comment. It just brought back such memories. Wait till you take them off to college or send them off on a Mission, It doesnt' get any easier... just better.")