Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Terrific Tuesday... or Terrible Tuesday?


Yes look at that face. Isn't she so cute.  Look closely at that look of "am I in trouble"? So I woke up and started my Terrific Tuesday with all my kids catching the bus on time. None of them running out crying. OK OK- there was one that went pouting:)  Two of my friends who twisted my arm into exercise. As we all know I just hate that word.  It felt good and it was turning out to be rather terrfic.  Sofie and I went to library day and we went to not one but two classes. We had so much fun.  Stopped and got me a diet coke and home to clean house.  I felt rather good.  Then one of my Arizona BFF's called and we were talking and trying to multi task when all of a sudden Miss Sofie was soap skating in the kitchen. What I knew, was she was just going to wash her babies bottle. So this smart momma turns away and goes into another room to clean-up and when I come back this is what I see... 




Oh Sofie I LOVE YOU!  Someday I will write a book. The title you ask??


Where's Sofie???
So I ask is today going to be Terrific or Terrible.  The day is still young...

3 comments:

Adams said...

You thought you were going to have an easy day today....I bet you didn't get that nap in either with thoughts of what that Sofie just might do! Little stinker......I am not sure I have told you this or not but I used to say that it was a good thing that Brigham was so cute because other wise I would hurt the child!

Amanda said...

HAHAHAHAHAHa...okay, sorry that I'm laughing :) But that IS a cute face!!

The Bass Family Pond said...

Oh Me, Oh My....I Love That Sofie and Her Momma ") What would you do without her? No STT ")