Monday, January 24, 2011

How much longer???

This is a picture of Preston's mattress that has been in our front room for a week now. We brought it in when 3 out of 5 kids were sick. By Saturday I thought we could put it back in his room but then our Sofie spiked another fever along with the throw ups. So On Sunday her and I spent the day on the bed after sending the rest of the family to church.  Later that evening Preston spiked a fever and so today is Monday and we have gone over a week with sick kids. 
I guess they are tired of the bed in the front room because today 
guess where I found them???
In mom and dads bed:)
I really don't like sick kids. I enjoy cuddling them and pampering them but I hate seeing them miserable.
I plan to take Sofie back in today. I just don't know how much longer we have to be sick. Just when I think they are better and then they spike these fevers. 
Pour babies! 

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Look how pale Preston looks :( Glad all are feeling better, Exept poor ole Sophie girl, hope she gets back to her ole cute, spunky self sooooon. You've got such a cute blog can't miss with the family you've got Right? ")