Saturday, January 8, 2011

A TRUE FRIEND


So My friend Alisa came over today to help me set up blogs for my two oldest girls. Might I add that she is the first friend that I had when I first moved here to Oklahoma.  She would call me and invite me to go to the park and to come over and hang out.  I felt so comfortable with her the minute I met her. She is a very dear friend and today I learned that she is a TRUE FRIEND.  Why is that? Because my sweet little Sofie girl and her little Hyrum Boy got into my craft room and were having a great time playing in ribbon, butttons, and SCISSORS...  Need I say more?  Yes Sofie admitted very happily that she had cut his hair.


2 comments:

Rebecca E. said...

Haha... too funny! So I made you homesick for Utah, huh. Well EVERYTIME you update your blog or fb you make me homesick for Oklahoma! :) It's okay though, I like seeing the updates on the good ol' branch and my family back home. Keep it up!

The Bass Family Pond said...

Too Funny...What friends will do for each other ")