Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It is a BLIZZARD out there!




We tried to keep our kids in doors, but as the snow kept falling it was too
tempting to get out in it.
For some reason our Sofie has been sporting a swim suit all morning. She is my kinda girl. Bring on the sun! Yesterday our Walmart was worse than Christmas Eve. The lines were forever long as people were preparing for this weather. I just thought it was too funny. I had one of my sweet friends, Alisa with me and we running on adrenaline. There was a weird kind of excitement in the air.  Old farts in their little Jazzy carts pushing other carts out of the way, others butting in for the next rotesseri chicken. I said to her "If this is what it is going to be like trying to get to heaven then I don't think I want to go." I am sure that our kids will have no school the rest of the week. It is only the first day and we have had spilled syrup with our pancakes, spilled sugar making cookies, and the same old "I'm bored" all day.  Tomorrow will be a new day with a new story...
 But I must say I always have loved True stories:)

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Geez! Get those kiddo's out of the COLD...You crazy kids, especially sofie, I froze when I saw sofie, You Nuts!