Friday, January 7, 2011

I am in LoVe...

As many know I LOVE Valentines Day.  Maybe it is because Love is in the air, or maybe because it gives me a chance to focus on the ones I love, or maybe it is because I love the traditions that we have that started before our children. I don't know why but I have always looked forward to Valentines Day even as a child.  My mom always did just a little something to express her love for us kids.  I have come to realize more about our love language.  Mine is words of affirmation.  I like to be talked to and to be told the "Why I love you's".  I already have my home decorated and am thinking up some creative ways to say I love you to my sweetheart and our little cupids.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I am in love with this man of mine and feel so BLESSED to be his wife.  I am the luckiest.  One of our daughters got up in church during what is called a Fast and Testimony meeting and expressed her love for her daddy and how she hoped that when she got married she could find someone like him.  It was a very tender thing and I know she melted her daddies heart.  It sure did mine.  I look back at those good old High school days when I would wonder who I would marry and would I be able to  have children.  I never knew it would be this good.  All my dreams have come true...  I am so thankful for you Shan and for putting up with me all these years.  I will always Love YOU!

3 comments:

Adams said...

Don't forget that Sydney spoke of how she first wanted to be a mom like you! Sounds like my Tricia, not wanting to give herself the credit!

Rose Bass said...

Never to early for love...The love show's in you two. I love your page it is too cute. Gotta love that Sydo, her testimony and the love she has for her parents was way sweet. Sweet that she wants to be like her Momma. Love it!

Randall Bunch said...

Tricia-
This is so sweet. You are a lucky girl. Shann is a great catch even if he moved you away from your best AZ friend. I love this pic of you both.
Love and miss ya.
Becky