Thursday, January 20, 2011

SMILE:)

I just LOVE this kid!  He makes me SMILE everyday.  He is so affectionate with his momma.  He gives me the best hugs. I hope he never out grows it!  I just love this photo because it reminds me of my baby brother Tad Bear when he was little.  We have a picture of him in a wig by our fireplace in Las Vegas.  It cracks me up to this day.  I love pictures as it brings back so many memories.  Without them I would forget so many fun moments. Preston is at a fun age. He makes noises with his cars, he LOVES basketball practice and games and asks us everyday what day it is so he doesn't miss any of it, he would be outside everyday on his razor scooter if it wasn't so cold. I am so happy I got my BOY:) We love our BUBBA! 

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Awww...Too Cute ") I was just thinking about ole' Preston today, He is at a fun age and what a sweet and great boy indeed you have there!