Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Nothing is better than Grandma!!!


I love this granny so much.  She has diabetes and was so excited to have a real Coke with her lunch.  She stays so disciplined most of the time and so its so cute to watch her when she cheats.  She sips on it and acts like she has died and gone to heaven.  I am so thankful to live right up the street from her now.  I love our outs to Walmart, Smiths, 
or to lunch. I love the things I learn from her.  As she has been getting older she has shared that it is hard. It takes a lot of courage.  She told me that a few years ago she was driving home from the grocery store feeling sorry for herself. She hates all the stupid things she says and does as she gets old. She then said that she had this warm feeling come into her heart and she knew and felt the love that Heavenly Father had for her.  I was so thankful that she shared that with me.  I will cherish this memory forever.  She is so special. 
There is nothing better than Grandma!!!

2 comments:

Adams said...

Look at that smile!

Anonymous said...

I Love it that you get to have this special time with your Grandma, I know how much it meant to you to be near her. She's a Sweety ")