Monday, September 29, 2014

Friendships are Blooming


I love this picture of my girls and some of their friends from Young Women's. They walked home from church together and took this photo.  It is so nice for them to have a larger group of girls. In Oklahoma there was only a few and then when we moved to Cottonwood Heights there was even fewer which was a big surprise to us coming back to Utah.  Their first Sunday they were welcomed with hugs and it made the transition so easy.




Morgan has such a fun group of friends.  She is blessed because none of them get jealous of one another. None of them talk behind backs.  They all get along great.  I hope this never changes because it is fun for all of them.  This picture was taken after a Brighton High football game. I told them I would take them to In-n-Out if they won the game.  So I put down my seats in the van and loaded them all in and they sang to music the whole way there.  It was fun to chaperone all these great kids!
It is nice to see friendships blooming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morgan is so Gorgeous....