Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2013…St.George Trip




This is why it is bad to get so behind on blogging.  I want to say we went to St. George because Shannon's cousin Jenny was getting married.  But I had to post these fun memories of being with cousins. Going to Lunch, Having a treat at Swig, and Sydney having fun playing Photographer.  She really does a great job!

 BEAUTIFUL



                                                                          GIRLS







                                                    COUSINS…


CHILDHOOD PLAYMATES
       
         WHO GROW UP



TO BE BEST FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love this, I love you, I love the Sweet pics. The girls ARE beautiful inside and out, everyone is growing up so nicely, Bryn is gorgeous ") Sophie is adorable, Morgan Beautiful and even tho' Preston and Sydney are not on this post they are just as cute and handsome. So, glad to see your blog up and running. ")