Tuesday, September 9, 2014

2013… WOMENS GENERAL RELIEF SOCIETY BROADCAST WITH MOM



This was a very special evening.  Yes- because we got to go to the Conference Center and listen to our General Women's Presidency's as they testified of our Savior Jesus Christ, womanhood, and our role as mothers. But more because I was with my mom.  I have been away from my mom for most of my married life and so to be able to live within 4 1/2 hours from my mom has been a treat.  It was special to be in this setting among thousands of women with her by my side.  
So thankful that she could be with me:) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love this, I love see YOU ")

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am going over all your posts of the last week or so,
I MISS YOU, and LOVE YOU EVEN MORE...I love this pic of you and your Momma...
Sorry about the extra posts but I kept messing up lol