Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good Byes are always hard...


So this first photo cracks me up as Sister Culling is checking out my friend Alisa's new hair and make-up.  She is always giving her a bad time for not taking time for herself.


I love these two.  Just looking at this photo makes me tear up.  These two have left their mark on me.  We have shared laughs, tears, and sweat together:)  We walked when we could and enjoyed those mornings.  Amanda and her sweet family have moved to Idaho.  Alisa wanted to have a "surprise" going away party for her and so this is what we did...


Look at all those who came to say farewell.


Alisa did some personalized cards for her and so her and her mom were looking them over.  Such a great idea.  They turned out so stinkin cute!


You both will be forever in my heart!

2 comments:

Adams said...

I LOVE YOU! I miss Amanda so much and I it is just around the corner that it is your turn. Sister Jones stopped me today at church and asked how I was doing with all my friends leaving. You know, I have cried so much that I think I might be done (lets hope!) and so I actually didn't tear up when someone mentioned it this time. But you know what? She did! You have no idea how much you both have influenced this ward.

The Bass Family Pond said...

It was definitely fun and yes Amanda will be missed as will YOU Missy! Sweet post of forever friends, I Sure Love You My Friend even when you put up "Ridiculous" pictures of me on your blog ")