Monday, October 11, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday


A few weeks ago I was feeling a little down.  It has been an adjustment for me since living here. There are no other mommies in the neighborhood or in the branch that live close by who also stay at home.  Because of this it leaves me and Sofie together all the time.  I really enjoy her but as you have read from previous posts she can be a handful.  I also think she gets pretty tired of me also:)  So as I was driving the other day and saying a little prayer asking for some patience and the thought came into my head to call Lisa Beck.  She is in our Branch and lives about 20 miles outside of Grove.  She runs a daycare from her home and is so good at what she does!  So I asked her if she had room for our little Sofie on Wednesdays and she said "sure do"!  That is all it took.  This last wednesday Sofie went to "school".  She was so excited!  She packed her backpack and we couldn't get there fast enough.  We dropped off her brother and sisters to their school first and they were so cute with her.  Giving kisses and telling her to have fun.  She felt so BIG.  When I dropped her off she said "see ya later mom", and when I picked her up she wouldn't even run up and kiss me.  I guess it's going to be a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY for her and I.

1 comment:

Adams said...

I'm very proud of you, Tricia!!!! How was your wonderful Wednesday today?!