Friday, October 8, 2010

MY LITTLE "MINNIE ME"


This little girl is such a little Tricia.  She will flirt with everyone and is not afraid of anyone, she throws a fit by kicking her feet and fake crying, she loves to play with babies.  In this photo above she "insisted" on taking all 4 babies and they had to all be buckled and as soon as we drove off She cried to hold her babies.  Not 1 baby but all 4!  Within minutes I look back to check on her and this is what I saw.  So, So stinking cute.  She reminds me everyday of what my mom has told me I was like.  She also let's me know I get what I deserve. So I guess...
I can't cry over SPILLED MILK!

2 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Precious,Cute,Adorable and so funny!

Tuesdays With Taylor said...

Great post!! Funny and cute!! Little Sofie is growing up!