Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Friends on my FingerTips

I just wanted to take a quick minute- because unfortunately that is all I have today, and express how thankful I am for Friends. Growing up I was the only girl.  Many days I felt picked on because I didn't have a sister. My wise mother, who also was the only girl in her family, promised me that throughout my life I would have sisters.  She told me that I would be able to hand pick them.  She told me that I would be able to count them on my hands as I grew up.  I express my thanks to my wise Mother who is first on those finger tips. My heart is full today because of  all those friends who have touched my life and are counted on my fingers.  You are my Sisters and I say Thank you for lifting me when I am down, laughing until I can't breathe, listening and giving such great advice and for just being YOU...  I hope you know who you are and that your counted- and if you don't... ask:)   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty good sister yourself! Of course it'd be more fun if you didn't move so far away...but thanks to phones...your still just around the corner! And for that I am grateful =)

Randall Bunch said...

Oh Tricia-
Thanks so much for making me cry so hard I had boogers running down my face. I love you! I miss you so much! I too have many friends, but there are only a few that I can count as my "sisters". I feel like I have known you forever and I know that we did know eachother in Heaven. I love you tons!!!!
Love ya
Becky

The Bass Family Pond said...

TRICIA,TRICIA,TRICIA.....Oh How I Love "TRICIA" I wonder, when I knew you in Heaven if I made you laugh when I said "TRICIA" ") If only we knew how really close to Heaven we are, Stop and think about it- It really isn't that far. I So Love You Kiddo

Adams said...

Loved the "Tricia" comment Rose!!! I could hear the Tricia lisp as I read it!
I wish that I have made more time for you, Tricia, and for that matter, Rose also. You two are amazing together. I read this fictional book once that portrayed the pre-existance as us being in family units there as well as what we know we will be in after our life here on Earth. The interesting thing about it was that we were all the same age and we were in family units that didn't contain our family that we would be with on Earth later. We were with others that we were going to be very close to later on Earth. If that was the way it was in the pre-existance than it would fit you two perfectly.