Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our Trip to the Oklahoma Temple


It all began with a van full of monkeys and one crazy zoo keeper:)


Our sweet friend Rose came along and took our kids to Chuck E Cheese
while Shan and I went to a session.  She is not only my friend but truly like a sister. She is our little family blessing!  As you can tell our kids kinda like her:)
Then she went afterwards and joined our Branch for our Stake Fill the Temple Day.


There is not a better place to go on a date!  I love this man!!!


To Top off our day we stayed in a Hotel for the night.  The kids ate Panda Express.  This was so exciting because in Utah it was their favorite and they haven't been able to get it since there is not one close to where we live.   They swam in the indoor pool and then went back to the room and showered, ate junk food and watched TV.  Too much fun for one day!  I was pooped.  The next morning I snuck out of the room to be shuttled to the airport so that I could catch a flight to Utah for my Nieces sealing.  I will post that excitement tomorrow...

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Hey, Who you callin' a zoo keeper?
That was really a fun trip, I so enjoyed you all and most importantly I enjoyed the temple and I thank you for that. I enjoy your family and love you all so very much. A true blessing you are to me.