Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Womens Conference 2013


This year we were missing some of our Sister in laws and we felt it:(  I look forward to this every year and I always feel it is at the time in my life when I am on empty and need a little shot in the arm to get me energized on those things that are of most importance to me.  My relationship with the Savior, my relationship with Shannon and my relationship with my children. I came home feeling encouraged with some of what I am already doing, but also ready to make some necessary changes. 


It is always fun to run into people that you haven't seen for years.  These cute ladies were our neighbors when we lived in Las Vegas.  We lived on Courtney Circle until I was 10 years old.  Their Father lost his wife while giving birth to their last son and he met my moms best friend who happened to be my moms neighbor, Suzie who had recently been through a tough divorce.  This sweet Suzie took on this large family and they became instant friends, babysitters, and like family. 

No comments: