Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mothers Day 2013


I love this picture of all my kids cuddled up with me in bed:) I reflect back to about 14 years ago when I was having miscarriages and wondering if I would ever be a Mother.  I remember kneeling in prayer and pleading with my Father in Heaven that I would do my part and strive daily to raise them in righteousness.  I didn't know how hard that would be until I watch life get busier and the demands get harder, but I strive daily to my best that day.  I carry a prayer in my pockets in hopes I can find the right moments to teach them without hurting them.  Which is very hard with girls...  I am so blessed.  They were all so sweet for Mothers Day and made me feel so much LOVE.   


I owe so much to this Momma of mine.  She is so wise and she truly inspires me to keep going and reminds me that it may not always be easy but it will be worth it.  She is such a blessing and gives me that confidence and reassurance that I need often.  I am so thankful to call her my MOTHER!  This picture was taken just a few days before Mothers Day at our traditional Women's Conference at BYU.

No comments: