Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Happy 90th Grandpa Hansen


My sweet Grandparents celebrated 68 years of marriage and it was also my grandpa's 90th birthday.  All of my family was here to celebrate this special day with him.


We went to Cafe Rio


We couldn't believe that Kayler has passed up Brynlee Boo.
He is 8 and she is 10.
She is a runt or he is a GIANT...



The race cars at Boondocks were so much fun.  I will admit it made me a nervous wreck for when these girl get their license.  I think I can wait...





Bumper Boats were so funny to watch as all the kids gained up on their Uncle Troy. 
Can you tell by these pictures that he is Freezing to death...
Poor Guy!!!


Sofie Loves her Uncle Tad. 
 He calls her Cappy because of her capped teeth 
and she is always quick to let him know that this is NOT her name...  


We stayed up to decorate for Reggie's Birthday which was celebrated the same day as Grandpa Hansen's 90th Birthday.  These cousins had fun as you can tell:)

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Love this,love your sweet grandma and grandpa so sweet...