Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome to UTAH!


We are so HAPPY!!!  Elder Bass is in the house:)


I saw these chips at the grocery store and thought how cute it would be to greet our missionary who has been called to the Utah mission with some red and white...  then of course I had to get the blue and white for our BYU nut Miss Sydney!


 We can't forget this missionaries momma who is my Oklahoma BFF!!!  I got Sister Sue some "soda" so my little old friend could stay up and party with me:)  We are so happy they are here. My kids truly call Rosie Grandma Rose and Max is a big brother which they call him Big Mac. They are family to us and we will be forever grateful for their friendship!!!
WELCOME TO UTAH...

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What a "GREAT" welcome, Elder Bass and I were so touched. We sure love you and think of you as family also. It's been so much fun, so far. We are truly Grateful for friends who are like family, truly Grateful for all you did and continue to do for us. Sure Do Love You My Friend ")