Tuesday, September 25, 2012



Can I just say that this brings tears to my eyes every time I watch it.  I Love my family.  So thankful for my sweet husband and our beautiful children.  I have always loved pictures because they capture the moments that we might soon forget.  I love this photographer because she is my friend.  We met 7 years ago when we became neighbors and I now consider her my sister.  She does great work as you can see she captures the expressions at just the perfect time.  She is a stay at home mom and balances her job as mother and photographer so well.  If you live in Arizona you may want to schedule some holiday pictures with her. Look her up at photojenicblog.net and I know you will be happy.  Thanks Jen for another round of beautiful summer memories.  
Love ya girl!!!

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

What a beautiful family!!!!

Adams said...

So sweet.....she really did do a great job!

Jen Garbett said...

Love you girl!!

The Bass Family Pond said...

Very Sweet! I loved the song that went along with this...You Stole my Heart and I'm gonna steal yours too, So cute (good job Jen ")and Tricia this brought tears to my eyes when I saw it too. You do see a lot of love in ALL your eyes and smiles ")Love you twice...and Miss you even More!