Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time flies...


So this is a picture of all my kids at the door of our friend Lindsay Felsteads Kindergarten classroom.. We met Lindsay in 1998 so I think she was about 8 years old?  Gosh- how time flies. I remember it like it was yesterday when I worked with her amazing mom Alissa and we instantly connected.  It was an eternal friendship and I love this family so much.  So we had to celebrate her new job fresh out of college.  We went over to help her set up the classroom. 
The kids were so excited to see her and help out.    


So PROUD of this girl!!!  I could seriously cry...




Thank you Lindsay for always loving my kids and being an example to them.  Who knows they may follow in your footsteps someday.  They look pretty natural in these photos.  The way time flies it will be here before we know it.
CRAZY!!!

2 comments:

Adams said...

Wow, she looks like her mom!

The Bass Family Pond said...

That's such a sweet time, one day I hope to there, teaching ") Congrats to I know what an accomplishment that must be for you, I know it took a lot of hard work so good for you ")What fun to set up your very own classroom, and what Help ")