Thursday, August 2, 2012

What a FUN "surprise"!!!


I received a text this week from my friend Keri Stewart asking if we were up for a visit.  I was so excited!  They moved into our Arizona ward the week Preston was born and that started a lasting friendship.  They are living in South Carolina and so it had been awhile since we last saw them.
Her kids have gotten so TALL. 


These girls always pick up where they last left off...


and they learned it from their mommas!  

Keri- thanks for the quick visit. 
 You are a dear friend and I love you so much! 
I am praying that your hubby lands a job with the blue and white (BYU) 
so we can be close once again!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What a Summer you've had....It's so neat to see you with all your family (where you wanted and needed to be) and all the friends you've missed and have missed you. Every post of family and friends is such a sweet rememberance of why I miss you sooo. and why they've missed you too, You've got that sweet spirit that everyone just loves....I miss that sweet friend of mine ")