Thursday, August 2, 2012

These kids LOVE the garden!!!


Right when we got home from our trip to Tahoe our kids ran out to check the garden.


We all laughed about this zucchini.  I told my Grandma Hansen about it and she suggested I do a meatloaf in it.  So I did, and it was so yummy.  I am learning many ways to use them because they are growing out our ears.


I love this picture.  Sofie found a way to hold all her pickens.  She was so proud:)


Preston has been so fun to watch. Each morning even before his breakfast he runs out the back door and this is where I find him...



He might not "eat" anything he picks but he sure LOVES the garden!

1 comment:

The Bass Family Pond said...

What a Sweet Post & Garden,It's neat to watch the kids grow, in many ways they are learning and like you said Preston may not eat these foods but he is learning to work and take care of things that matter in life and he will remember this for his family one day ") Geeze, Morgan looks likes she's growing just as fast as those zuchini's ")