Thursday, August 2, 2012

Burg Pediatarics Dental office is as fun as Disneyland:)


I was so impressed with this Dental office and the best thing about it?  It is located right up the street from me.  In Oklahoma I drove over an hour to see a Dentist that was good but not this GOOD!


DR.WOODY pulled out Preston's tooth...


and Mater helped Woody keep Preston in his chair:)


and Minnie Mouse thought Preston was almost as cute as Mickie.
Preston had to get a filling and a tooth pulled.  He was so tough.  We also found out that our little 4 year old Sofie needs to be put out and have 9 teeth filled.  YES- NINE!!!  
More on that in September.

2 comments:

Adams said...

Wow....very impressive!

The Bass Family Pond said...

What a neat fun place to go to get work done on your teeth. I think I will go there next time. ")