Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day Gifts that were full of GIVING...


For Mothers Day I asked if we could plant a garden? We have the perfect spot in our back yard and with a retired Papa who is the Master Gardner we asked if he would help us.  He was very willing and so we went for it... Look at these two in their hats! It makes me smile:)


The kids were just as excited as their momma...




Preston and daddy had to work hard to get a tree limb that was in part of the soil that we wanted to place some veggies.  Every day as I go out and look at my garden I am filled with happiness because I know all the sweet hands that are helping it to grow.  I am excited to see what happens. 
I will let ya know!


Brynlee was so cute with me all day.  She just kept coming up to give me an extra hug or kiss.  She was very excited to give me this candy bar poster. She came up with the idea all on her own and it was so "sweet" of her.  She knows me well. I love my chocolate!


Sydney too was excited to treat me to a pedicure and facial. You will see those pictures in just a minute. Be ready to laugh!!! She really got into it. She is our beauty queen. I love her so much.  


The girls made this necklace for me and it has all my little eggs in the nest.  So CUTE!
 LUV IT... LUV THEM!


Daddy BBQ-ed for me and my parents. It was so YUMMY!


G-ma Joy looking at her book that I made for her through Shutterfly.  


Sydney Joy doing what she loves best.  She thinks for her next birthday she wants her friends to come to Syds Spa party where she will serve them. I love this girl!!!









It was so FUN! She really had it relaxing and set-up so cute.  Sofie was funny when she saw my green face...  We had some good laughs!


Of course this little guy had to be in on the girl stuff..
He wanted a turn:)

3 comments:

Adams said...

I'm going to have to disagree. Brynlee didn't come up with it all by herself. I don't know how many times I have seen you put one of those candy bar posters together for someone else. Ok, so I know what you meant but I just want to point out the talent you are passing along to all your "little eggs."

The Bass Family Pond said...

I Love the picture of you and Sofie planting and everyone in the garden, "The Wilson Family Garden ") Think about it, everything you do, everyday, you are "planting") (teaching) your kiddos. Your Mom looks so sweet as she is looking over, what I am sure is a precious memory that she will cherish always. By the Way! Have I told you lately how much I MISS YOU? Sure do love you ")

Amanda said...

I.love.your.kids :) they have the best example to follow-YOU!! And does syd want to invite me to her "syd spa party???" :)!!!